The section below outlines all the existing limits and quotas of the InCountry Platform which you should consider before integrating with it.
Subscription plan limits
The free plan allows you to create and store up to 100 records in the InCountry Platform.
Connection and request limits
The following connection limits are applied to components of InCountry Platform:
|Application||Connection limit per one IP address||Request rate limit for one connection||Burst for excessive requests|
|InCountry PoPAPI||25||10 per second||5, delay|
|InCountry Portal||25||400 per minute||10, no delay|
|InCountry REST API||25||10 per second||5, delay|
|InCountry Border||25||10 per second||5, delay|
File upload limits
- Maximal file size upload: 10 megabytes per file.
- Parallel file upload limits: 5 files.
Record body limits
The default record body limit is 4096 bytes.
The record body limit for serverless functions is 15000 bytes.
- The returned record batch limit is 100 records per request.
- Searchable keys per record: up to 10.
- The limit for batch record write operations: 100 records per operation.
What specifics of InCountry Platform do I need to consider?
Before you choose a particular InCountry product for implementation of data localization requirements, please consider the following:
- Your business cases for data localization
- Data regulation model (redaction / restriction / replication)
- Countries in which your business operations and your plans for its expansion
- Data communication and transfer in your system
- Control over encryption methods
- Control over keys and certificates