The InCountry Data Residency for Salesforce package pre-defines the REST endpoints for data communication between Salesforce and the InCountry platform. You can manage these REST endpoints if needed and change them for some custom ones.
From Setup, click Custom Code, then select Custom Metadata Types.
On the Custom Metadata Types page, locate the
InCountryRestApiEndpointobject and click Manage Records.
On the opened InCountryRestApiEndpoint page, locate the country whose REST API endpoint you want to modify.
For the required country, click Edit.
On the opened page, you can modify the following:
- Label - enter the label of the country in the ISO format (upper case).
- InCountryRestApiEndpoint Name - enter the label of the country in the ISO format (upper case).
- Country - select the country from the prompted variants.
- Endpoint - specify another InCountry REST API endpoint in the target country. Contact the InCountry team to get the actual endpoint address.
- Default - check the box to use the current InCountry REST API endpoint as default for all data requests.
- Token - enter the token name as '
- CertificateNameServerless - enter the name of the certificate for resident functions. You need to enter the name of the certificate which was issued for resident functions without the *.JKS file extension, so that only the certificate name remains. The pattern for this looks like '
- CertificateNameApi - enter the certificate name for performing requests from the backend. This is applicable to the replication model. The name of such certificate is individual for each customer.
- CertificateNameRest - enter the certificate name for performing REST API requests from the frontend. Such requests are performed through the dedicated
/sfendpoint of InCountry REST API and authorization of such requests is executed with a JWT token. This is applicable to the redaction model. The name of such certificate is individual for each customer.
- CertificateNameBatch - name of the certificate for batch data operations. You need to enter the name of the certificate which was issued for batch operations without the *.JKS file extension, so that only the certificate name remains. The pattern for this looks like '
When complete, click Save.
Please avoid modifying these parameters if not needed.
To create a new InCountry REST endpoint:
Initiate the management of records within the
Above the table with REST endpoints, locate the New button and click it.
On the opened page, fill out details for the REST endpoint as described above for management of REST endpoints. To get the actual address of REST endpoint, please contact the InCountry team.
When complete, click Save.